Business Insurance launched the Women to Watch awards program in 2006 to identify and recognize leading women in the commercial insurance, risk management, employee benefits and related fields such as consulting and law. Honorees are nominated by Business Insurance readers and selected by a panel of Business Insurance editors based on a set of criteria.
Profiles of the 2016 honorees will be published in the Dec. 5 edition of Business Insurance. The honorees will be recognized at the 11th Anniversary Business Insurance Women to Watch Conference & Awards Gala Dec. 12-13 in New York.
The 2016 Women to Watch Honorees are:
• Adeola Adele, Willis Towers Watson P.L.C.
• Kathy Antonello, National Council on Compensation Insurance Inc.
• Hui Yun Boo, Ironshore Inc.
• Shelley Boyce, MedRisk Inc.
• Nikki Brown, JLT Specialty Insurance Services Inc.
• Lynsey Cross, ANV Group
• Marguerite Dixen, Third Coast Underwriters, a division of AF Group
• Dawn D’Onofrio, WKFC Underwriting Managers Inc., a unit of Ryan Specialty Group L.L.C.
• Delphia Frisch, Genex Services L.L.C.
• Lori Goltermann, Aon Risk Solutions
• Dorina Hertner, 7-Eleven Inc.
• Amy Ingram, Baldwin Krystyn Sherman Partners L.L.C.
• Azurely Kerr, Sedgwick Claims Management Services Inc.
• Angela Matherly, Snyder’s-Lance Inc.
• Victoria Nolan, Clean Water Services
• Vilma Palma-Blackmon, Gallagher Bassett Services Inc.
• Gina Papush, QBE North America, a unit of QBE Insurance Group Ltd.
• Kristen Peed, CBIZ Inc.
• Ana Robic, Chubb Ltd.
• Jennifer Saddy, American Airlines Inc.
• Jill Tellez, Victor O. Schinnerer & Co. Inc.
• Patricia Steis, Marsh L.L.C.
• Gretchen Thompson, Hartford Financial Services Group Inc.
• Vyvienne Wade, Arthur J. Gallagher
• Lynn Zeitler, Zurich North America
Please click on a year below to see a complete list of Business Insurance's Women to Watch Leadership Conference and Awards honorees.