In its sixth year, the Women to Watch EMEA Awards program recognizes honorees from Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The program will include a half-day professional development conference, followed by an awards ceremony. Honorees will come from commercial insurance, risk management, employee benefits and related fields such as consulting and law.
Nominations for the class of 2022 opens June 7.
2021 WOMEN TO WATCH EMEA HONOREES
- Rianne Baumann, Raetsheren Van Orden Groep B.V., a unit of Acrisure LLC
- Julia Borges, Swiss Re Corporate Solutions
- Stefania Davi-Greer, Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty
- Maria Diaz-Llado, Marsh SA
- Carol Etchebarne, Sedgwick France SA
- Vanesa Herrero, Tokio Marine Europe SA
- Jessica Kirby, Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance Co.
- Sally Lake, Beazley PLC
- Jane March, Guy Carpenter & Co. Ltd.
- Lindsey Nelson, CFC Underwriting Ltd.
- Alison Quinlivan, Google Inc.
- Hayley Robinson, Zurich Insurance Group Ltd.
- Louise Rose, Transatlantic Reinsurance Co.
- Claire Sales, Aon PLC
- Jenny Sillén Österman, American International Group Europe SA
- Emma Stewart, Lloyd's of London
- Caroline Tran, Axa XL, a unit of Axa SA
- Jane Warren, Liberty Specialty Markets, a unit of Liberty Mutual Insurance Co.
- Hui Yu, EmergIn Risk, a unit of Ryan Specialty Group LLC
- Haixia Zhao, Sompo International Holdings Ltd.