To develop content, the Director of Conference Programming works with an advisory board comprised of representatives from the Founding Partners and Supporting Members of the D&I Institute, commercial insurance buyers and leading diversity experts.
The 2016 D&I Conference Advisory Board is:
- Noelle Codispoti, Executive Director, Gamma Iota Sigma
- Ericka DeBruce, Vice President of Engagement, Inclusion and Social Responsibility, Sedgwick Claims Management Services Inc.
- Corbette Doyle, Lecturer in Leadership Policy and Organizations, Vanderbilt University
- Grant Feltz, Risk Manager, Wieden & Kennedy
- Dawn Frazier-Bohnert, Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer, Liberty Mutual Holding Co.
- Anuradha Hebbar, Head of Diversity and Inclusion, Zurich North America
- Susan Johnson, Vice President of Diversity and Inclusion, The Hartford Financial Services Group Inc.
- Bo Young Lee, Global Diversity & Inclusion Officer, Marsh L.L.C.
- Andrew Miller, Director of Development, Spencer Educational Foundation
- Carol Murphy, Managing Director, Aon Risk Solutions, a unit of Aon P.L.C.
- Victoria Nolan, Risk and Benefits Manager, Clean Water Services
- Lisa Paschal, Chief Human Resources Officer, Ryan Specialty Group L.L.C.
- Angela Schaefer, Vice President of Human Resources and Employee Engagement, Safety National Casualty Corp.
- Astrid Tarascio, Second Vice President of Human Resources, The Travelers Cos. Inc.
- Kim Waller, Executive Vice President, Willis Towers Watson Diversity Solutions
- Soraya Wright, Vice President, Enterprise Risk Management, Target Corp.
Content/Speakers: Joanne Wojcik | firstname.lastname@example.org | (303) 278-7444
Registration/Event: Julie Ford | email@example.com | (312) 649-5441