The Diversity & Inclusion Institute Conference is a one-and-a-half-day conference dedicated to developing, sharing and leveraging best practice strategies to improve diversity and inclusion throughout the commercial insurance industry.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Executive and senior leadership striving to build an inclusive culture.
- Managers and Employee Resource Group leaders seeking to improve their effectiveness as inclusive leaders.
- HR and diversity professionals seeking to support their organizations’ diversity, inclusion and equity goals.
REASONS TO ATTEND:
- To enhance the business case for diversity and inclusion in your organization.
- To develop more effective diversity and inclusion strategies that support your organization’s business goals.
- To create a culturally competent workforce that meets the needs of today’s increasingly diverse customers.
- To explore best practices in D&I metrics.
Content/Speakers: Joanne Wojcik | email@example.com | (303) 278-7444
Registration/Event: Julie Ford | firstname.lastname@example.org | (312) 649-5441