Business Insurance launched the Women to Watch awards program in 2006 to identify and recognize leading women in the commercial insurance, risk management, employee benefits and related fields such as consulting and law. Honorees are nominated by Business Insurance readers and selected by a panel of Business Insurance editors based on a set of criteria.
Profiles of the 2015 honorees will be published in the Dec. 7 edition of Business Insurance. The honorees will be recognized the 10th Anniversary Business Insurance Women to Watch Conference & Awards Gala Dec. 14-15 in New York.
- Carrie Barr, ISO Claims Partners
- Susan Bencher Daigle, Hartford Financial Services Group Inc.
- Kristen Bessette, Liberty Mutual Insurance Co.
- Teresa Black, Ace Ltd.
- Victoria Davison, Marsh Ltd.
- Valerie DeMell, Marsh, Berry & Co. Inc.
- Artemis Emslie, Matrix Healthcare Services Inc., dba myMatrixx
- Mary Forrest, Munich Reinsurance Co.
- Lindsey Frase, Willis Re, a unit of Willis Group Holdings P.L.C.
- Rachael Ingle, Aon Hewitt
- Pam Kehaly, Anthem Inc.
- Linda Lane, One Call Care Management
- Julie Layton, Kohl's Corp.
- Florence Levy, JLT Specialty Insurance Services Inc.
- Kristine Meuse, Wells Fargo Insurance Services USA Inc.
- Donna Nadeau, XL Catlin
- Judi Newsam, Guy Carpenter & Co. Corretora de Resseguros Ltda., a unit of Guy Carpenter & Co. L.L.C.
- Amanda Nguyen, Aon Benfield Group Ltd.
- Monica Ningen, Swiss Re Americas, a unit of Swiss Re Ltd.
- Lynn Oldfield, AIG Canada, a unit of American International Group Inc.
- Mary Beth Sanford, Sedgwick Claims Management Services Inc.
- Kathleen Savio, Zurich North America, a unit of Zurich Insurance Group Ltd.
- Lori Seidenberg, Alden Torch Financial L.L.C.
- Cara Tseng Duffield, Wiley Rein L.L.P.
- Soraya Wright, The Clorox Co.
Please click on a year below to see a complete list of Business Insurance's Women to Watch Leadership Conference and Awards honorees.