2015 Cyber Risk Summit
Sunday, September 27 - Monday, September 28
The Business Insurance Cyber Risk Summit provides risk management professionals and chief information security officers with the practical information and tools needed to combat the latest cyber risks that threaten their organizations. The conference will explore cyber exposures, regulations, governance and insurance coverage. Risk managers and CISOs will learn how to adapt proven risk management strategies to their current cybersecurity environments, how to better communicate with their information security teams, and how to effectively convey risks, exposures and coverage options to their corporate boards and the C-suite.
Who should attend
- Risk Managers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- CEOs, CFOs and related senior-level decision-makers
- Risk Management Consultant: Risk professionals who are hired by companies on a project or retainer basis, but are not employed by a company that sells services or coverage.
- Attorney (Law firm): Similar to a risk management consultant, an individual who advises a company about risk but is not affiliated with a company that sells services or coverage.
- Service Provider (1 per company): Cyber security or technology service providers.
Note: All registrations are subject to approval by BI Events staff.
Registered attendees include:
|Alabama Farmers Cooperative, Inc.
Century Federal Credit Union
Combined Insurance Company of America
Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde Oregon
Corner Bakery Cafe
Hanover Stone Partners
MacAndrews & Forbes
|Merrick & Company
MUFG Union Bank
Orland Fire Protection District
Pattern Energy Group LP
Safelite Auto Glass
San Bernardino County
Save Mart Supermarkets
Schools Insurance Autority
The Idea travel Company
Turlock Irrigation District
United Therapeutics Corporation
University of San Francisco
UTi Worldwide Inc